Yep, it is as I have foreseen ...

Assassin's Creed II owns my soul.

As I've been telling Annette: this is the most fun I've had with a game since Metal Gear Solid 3, and I was obsessed with that game!

---------S P O I L E R---------

I think I'm making pretty good time in AC2; Ezio's arrived in Venice with Leonardo, and I had to save this brutally ungrateful chick. So far, I've acquired four of the six assassin's seal and completed the renovations at the villa (which means I have money to burn). I've been able to buy the best armour and weapons that I could get at this point in the game.

The only time I was actually stuck was during the Altaïr sequence. I was at it for nearly an hour before giving up and looking for answers on Youtube (what?!). Fortunately, that was the only time I got frustrated, although looking for the assassin's seal in Forli had me cursing quite a bit.

Other than a few hiccups, I've been amazed with this game. It looks superb, the controls aren't bothering me a bit and exploring nearly every nook and cranny in each town has definitely been rewarding. I fear that Venice may be Ezio's last stop in the game, so I'll definitely be taking my time because I don't want it to end :(

---------E N D -- S P O I L E R---------

Oh, and this is my current desktop wallpaper, edited with my own brushes because I don't like white backgrounds in my wallpapers. I think it's pretty cool. I've re-sized the image, because with my original screen size it's rather large.



I've also started writing (and re-writing) the tutorial I promised, so I'll upload that (hopefully) before the weekend. I probably won't publish everything at once, though ...

♣ Doris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kate Daniels Series: Derek

Kate Daniels: Process

Jack and George