New Painting: Romance


I've finished a new painting titled Romance. This one took quite a while before I managed to finish it a few days ago. Click here to see the full painting in my deviantArt gallery.

I started this about three or four years ago, but it was on the shelf for a long, long time. I wasn't really confident about my painting techniques in Photoshop, which was my biggest obstacle. Of course, I knew how I wanted it to look yet I hadn't a clue about how to achieve it.

As I learned new things about painting in PS, I started experimenting with some ideas about achieving a certain look and feel of a painting: Tomorrow Today was the first step in the right direction.

Later I started painting Olivia, which had the same overall theme, and I feel that Olivia is a more finished version of Tomorrow Today. Below the cut are the three paintings together (at last).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kate Daniels Series: Derek

Kate Daniels: Process

Jack and George