Digital Painter 2 available for pre-order


And guess who's one of the artists?

I admit I completely forgot about the book until I saw ArtSquared's tweet this morning. Anyway, I wrote a tutorial which was published in the first Digital Painters book, and I wanted to write another one for the latest release, but I kept postponing it until there was little time left and I still had to do some last-minute stuff for the paintings I wanted to submit for publishing.

Also, I've been talking about writing tutorials for ages now, but I will post several here. To start with, I'll be posting the edited version of the tutorial I wrote for the first Digital Painters book. I hope that will help me get over my tutorial-writing nerves :p

UPDATE 2012: Sadly ArtSquared and Rage Publishing have closed up shop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kate Daniels Series: Derek

Kate Daniels: Process

Jack and George